- 1. What is Cornhole?
- 2. What are the rules to play Cornhole?
- 3. Why should I purchase from Custom Cornhole, LLC?
- 4. Where is Custom Cornhole, LLC located?
- 5. Can I return my bags or boards?
- 6. How long will it take for my cornhole order to arrive?
- 7. Can I get my cornhole order rush shipped?
- 8. What are the shipping costs for the cornhole board sets?
- 9. Do you ship internationally?
- 10. What are the dimensions of a cornhole board?
- 11. What type of wood is used for the cornhole boards?
- 12. Do the legs fold out?
- 13. Are your cornhole boards slippery?
- 14. How much do boards weigh?
- 15. Can you put two different boards together?
- 16. Can I add any customization to designs you already have created?
- 17. I want to customize the boards with my company logo; can I see the design before I make payment?
- 18. What are the specs on the carrying cases?
- 19. Are your credit card transactions safe?
- 20. Do you offer any deals for bars/restaurants wanting your product?
1. What is Cornhole?
For more information about cornhole, please visit our What is Cornhole page.
2. What are the rules to play Cornhole?
For an entire breakdown of the cornhole rules, please visit our How To Play page.
3. Why should I purchase from Custom Cornhole, LLC?
If you're looking for great cornhole sets and accessories at affordable prices then you've come to the right place! All of our cornhole sets are hand-made and ship to your door in days.
Our goal is to produce a wide variety of premium grade cornhole boards at reasonable prices. All of our boards are built with quality material that meets the specifications of the American Cornhole Association (ACA).
On top of that, our prices can't be beaten. Most other companies charge well over $100 to ship their boards. We guarantee to ship your boards for no more than $40 anywhere in the country.
4. Where is Custom Cornhole, LLC located?
Custom Cornhole was founded and operates out of Bend, Oregon.
5. Can I return my bags or boards?
After 7 days, all sales are final.
Orders/Items can be returned for exchanges only within 7 days of purchase. If an exchange is made, the customer is responsible for both the return shipping of the original product and shipping charges for the new product to be shipped.
Occasionally packages are damaged in transit and must be replaced. We must be notified of a damaged package within 5 business days of receiving the package. We will handle the pickup of the damaged package and ship a replacement product.
Cornhole Bag Replacement Policy
All of our cornhole bags are guaranteed for 30 days after date of purchase. If you should have a bag break, just return the empty cornhole bag (without corn) that was defective and we will ship you a new one within 1 week of receiving it. This guarantee only covers the stitching not the fabric itself. For more information please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
6. How long will it take for my cornhole order to arrive?
It all depends on what you order. All of our stock bags, accessories and decals will ship in less than 48 hours after the order is made. Most of our boards sets also ship within 48 hours. It's the custom boards and bags that take a little longer. Once we get your approval of the mock-up, custom orders take roughly 5 business days to produce.
7. Can I get my cornhole order rush shipped?
Unfortunately, we cannot rush ship orders. We have selected a FedEx service that we felt offered our customers the best, least costly shipping for their product. Airfreight of packages with these dimensions and weight are very cost prohibitive.
8. What are the shipping costs for the cornhole board sets?
To make it easy for our customers to calculate their total price, we have a fixed-shipping cost of only $40 anywhere in the country (except for Hawaii and Alaska).
9. Do you ship internationally?
We can, but keep in mind that shipping a 2' by 4' box overseas can by quite costly. But we will work with you as much as possible to save you money. We have military deals to support the troops. Just contact us to get more information.
10. What are the dimensions of a cornhole board?
We manufacture only American Cornhole Association approved equipment. Boards are 4 feet in length, 2 feet in width and 1 foot high at the highest point. The hole is 6 inches in diameter.
11. What type of wood is used for the cornhole boards?
We use half inch cabinet grade plywood for the top and premium 2x4's for the sides.
12. Do the legs fold out?
13. Are your cornhole boards slippery?
Yes. The ACA specifies a "high gloss" finish for regulation cornhole boards.
14. How much do boards weigh?
They are about 25 pounds per board, 50 for a pair. With the weight of the eight cornhole bags, the total set weighs around 58 pounds.
15. Can you put two different boards together?
Yes we can! Just let us know the specific board designs you would like to put together, and we will create a custom link for you to finalize your order.
16. Can I add any customization to designs you already have created?
Yes. We can make changes to our specialty designs; please note that additional fees may apply, depending on the level of detail.
17. I want to customize the boards with my company logo; can I see the design before I make payment?
Yes. Please just send your logo in an EPS, AI, or vector file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the design details, we will send you a mockup shortly.
18. What are the specs on the carrying cases?
The carrying cases are made to fit our boards, so we cannot guarantee it will fit boards not purchased from Custom Cornhole, LLC. Our carrying cases are currently 48" x 25" which holds our standard boards and bags. If you have created a board set on your own make sure that it is within those dimensions as the material does not give much leeway. We can also create custom-sized bags for an additional fee.
19. Are your credit card transactions safe?
20. Do you offer any deals for bars/restaurants wanting your product?
We do. Just contact us to get more information.